What DesignSmith Interiors can do for you
- Full-service Interior Design
- Space Planning
- Project Management
- Material Selection
- Floor Plans
- 3D Rendering
- Home Staging
- Holiday Décor
- Initial Consultation (Phase 1)
- The initial consultation is one of the most important parts of our work together. Within this step in the process, we will clarify the significance of hiring an interior designer but more importantly, we will lay the groundwork for your expectations for your project. Design is an incredibly intimate experience between designer and client. DesignSmith Interiors (DSI) wants to ensure that you have the absolute best customer experience and love your space(s) for years to come.
- Space Planning (Phase 2)
- This step is where DesignSmith gets to drawing basic floor plans of your space(s). Within this step in the process, DSI will determine how your space will function the best for you and your family. This step will determine if construction is needed in the space, which pieces (if any) you would like to keep in your design and what pieces may be needed to make the space one that you will love for years to come.
- Material Selection (Phase 3)
- Material selection can be one of the most fun parts of any design. Within this step, DSI will put together a vision of the space with furniture selections, fabrics, lighting, wall treatments, floor treatments, etc. Here your will begin to see the overall vision of your space and how it will suit your lifestyle.
- Construction/Manufacture to Installation (Phase 4)
- Once materials are selected and orders as well as potential construction underway, it is time to get to work. DesignSmith Interiors will facilitate the project management of your space from start to finish so that you do not need to worry if the project is meeting the timeline that was set earlier in the project. DSI will facilitate ordering of items specified for the project, contractor/sub-contractor deadlines, installation of any wall treatments, lighting or construction items to name a few. Your job is to get prepared to enjoy your space for years to come.